Today's lesson is about the "Well Done Young Man" phenomena. This happens when a couple gets together and just by the eye ball test, you think to yourself "Somebody came up!", or "How'd he snag that?". Notable examples are when you see the old "gray hair' with the young thing on his arm (salute Morgan Freeman and Harrison Ford) or the dude who's body type is the complete opposite of his lady's (Nutty Professor-style). The most recent example is Wiz Khalifa, who just put a boulder on Amber Rose's finger, so in honor of their impending union, here are some other Well Done Young Man examples:
5. Cash Warren and Jessica Alba - Yes, Mr. Warren is the son of UCLA baller and Hill Street Blues star, Michael Warren, and has lived a comfortable life, but to snag the Dark Angel, Honey, Fantastic Four star at the height or her stardom is still a come up.
4. Sasha Vujacic and Maria Sharapova - "The Machine" couldn't hit enough 20-foot jumpers to stay a Laker, but clearly he was finding the range when it came to trading strokes with the Wimbledon champ.
3. Jermaine Dupri and Janet Jackson - Still scratching my head on how Mr. ATL managed to Control the Nasty Girl for seven years of Anytime Anyplace.
2. Jay-Z and Beyonce - Love the Jigga Man, but I wasn't the only one thinking "For real?" when I heard of this union. Congrats on B.I.C
1. Seal and Heidi Klum - The thing that puts the crooner at the top of the list is that he held on for seven years, successfully planted his fertile seed THREE times.
Honorable Mention: Russell Simmons and Kimora Lee Simmons, Robin Thicke and Paula Patton